The design of this raven is very closely modeled after actual Viking artwork. Hugin and Munin were the ravens of Odin, serving as scouts and his eyes throughout the world. Because of this, Ravens have always been very popular in Viking art, and are revered not only for their connection to Odin but also for their intelligence and cunning.
So overall, this bracelet represents protection, perception, cunning, and being watched over by Odin.
This bracelet will be designed uniquely for you.
All our products are handmade by our master artists.
- Material: Pewter (Tin). Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Slightly adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 6.5 - 8.5 INCHES (16 - 21 cm)..
- Designed and handmade by skilled artisans.
- Wear your style with this custom-designed bracelet.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Great details.
- Perfect gift for loved ones.
Vikingenes makes every effort to process orders as fast as possible. Since our crafted Jewelry is run entirely by one person and each piece is made by hand, please allow 2-4 weeks to the USA, 2-5 weeks to Europe and 3-6 weeks to Australia for the production and delivery time. Your purchase will ship ASAP when it is completed and you will receive an e-mail notifying you that it has been shipped.