This beautiful hand-crafted Viking bracelet depicts the head of a dragon on each end. Dragons were very prominent in Viking / Norse mythology. In particular, the monstrous beast known as Jormungandr was a dragon-like serpent created by Loki whose existence threatened the entire world, forcing Odin to banish it to sea. The origins of this bracelet come from a 1000+ year old model found in an archaeological dig site in Gotland, Sweden.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver.
- Slightly adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 6.5 - 8.5 INCHES (16 - 21 cm).
- Silver weight :1.76 oz or 32 g.
- Designed and handmade by skilled artisans.
- Wear your style with this custom-designed bracelet.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Great details.
- Perfect gift for loved ones.
- Ships worldwide.