There's an interesting story behind our The Great Tree Of Life Hoodie.
Yggdrasil is an immense ash tree with branches that extend far into the heavens. Celtic mythology portrayed a tree of life connecting heaven and the earth. Viking mythology told stories of Yggdrasil, the great tree whose branches connected the nine worlds and continued on into the heavens. It is central and very holy in Viking mythology, and the gods hold their courts there on daily basis. Warden trees linked to Yggdrasil were kept as late as the 19th century in venerated areas of Scandinavia. Christianity also reference a Tree of Life in the Old Testament book of Genesis. This handmade watch was inspired by all of this rich legacy, where offerings were made to the trees, that were considered to be guardians and bringers of luck.
Made In The U.S.A!
What makes it such a one of a kind hoodie?
- Each hoodie is constructed from a premium polyester blend that is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Features a specialty high definition heat-dye application that ensures long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
- The fabric is durable and resistant to wrinkles, shrinking and mildew.
- Each Hoodie is custom printed, cut and sewn just for you when you place your order – there may be small differences in the design on the seams and/or arms due to the custom nature of the production process!
- Weight: 9-ounce.
- 50/50 cotton/poly fleece.
- Set in Sleeves with rib knit cuffs and waistband.
- Front Pouch Pocket.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Vikingenes makes every effort to process orders as fast as possible.
Please allow 1-5 business days process time and 5-14 business day's delivery time to the USA, 2-4 weeks delivery time to Canada & Australia and 2-4 weeks delivery time to Europe.
Your purchase will ship ASAP when it is completed and you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number notifying you that it has been shipped.