This steel ax with unique engraving is a custom made, hand forged, very masculine and handy item. The medieval Viking tomahawk is for a real man of character and can be easily used as a woodwork tool, a hunting hatchet, a camping tool or a battle ax. Our team strives to make the best possible axes, based on a great deal of experience, using traditional blacksmith methods. We make axes with the best possible function for their particular area of use.
The cutting edge is forged and made of steel. Our Viking steel ax will be an awesome unique gift for you or any special man in your life.
All our products are handmade by our master artists.
- The material of ax head: steel G10780.
- Processing: forging, etching, engraving, oxidation, carving.
- The length of the blade: 100mm (3.93").
- Handle length: 600mm (23.62").
- Size: 100x200x60 (3.93x7.87x2.36).
- Handle material: beechwood.
- Weight: 1100g.
Shipping worldwide, please allow at least 4-7 weeks for the production and delivery to the USA, Canada and Australia and 4-5 weeks to most European countries.
All steps involved in making this ax was done solely with care by hand. No CNC, Waterjet or pre-cut blanks were used.